What to do if things go wrong?

We make every effort to get things right so you do not have any complaints. If you do have a complaint please contact us so we can put things right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, we have a formal disputes procedure (which can be found in the resources section) you can follow.


The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

At any time, if you are having difficulties in sorting out your complaint, you may wish to contact TPAS. TPAS can provide free advice and information to explain your rights and responsibilities.

Pensions Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint and TPAS have not been able to help you, you can get in touch with the Pensions Ombudsman who can investigate your case.

Your feedback is appreciated

If you’ve received excellent service from the pension fund we’d love to hear from you. 

Any compliments and general comments are appreciated, so don't hesitate to email us. Our contact details are available here

Can't find what you're looking for? Our team is always on hand to help.

Contact us